Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a Little Flutter....

Exciting news!

Yesterday (September 16) Kristin felt the babies for the first time! WooHoo! How exciting to finally feel them move! I'm sure she'll be telling them to stop kicking her in the ribs pretty soon, but for now, it's pretty cool that she felt one move!

Having been absent minded this morning, I forgot to upload the picture I took of her baby belly, so I'll have to post that another time. For now, we again ask for your prayers as we head to Mac again tomorrow morning for ultrasounds and meetings. Kristin's getting a little more uncomfortable these days, especially when trying to sleep; you can pray that she finds some comfortable solutions/positions, so that she can get good rest at night!

This is short today, but we'll have more updates and pictures this weekend! Thanks for your prayers, comments and support!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I have found your site. It is a very special feeling when you feel them move. It really helps to make the reality of your body forming life very real. we are continuing to pray for "all" of you. Donna Lambshead

marlene said...

I'm am just thrilled to know that you have felt these precious little lives kicking at you. How amazing to experience life within your body. You must be so excited and can hardly wait to feel them again. Gods hand is truly at work here. Love to you both and I'm already praying for tomorrow.
Mom. xoxoxox

Jodi.C said...

I'm sure they're practicing soccer in there; The ball being Mama's bladder.

This is an exciting time for Kristin! In just a short while you'll be able to feel them too.

Sue said...

Exciting news Krissy & Paul! I'm so excited for you in feeling the babes move that first time. Sigh... so cool!

Hope all went well today at Mac. I'll look forward to the update. I didn't get here for the update in time to pray for today's appt, but you are always in Uncle Doug's & my prayers.

Love you all!